Monday 26 May 2014

3

New message received!!! I feel Like crying for this lady when she mail us with this! Please Read this she Need You Advice

  • Monday 26 May 2014
  • Hi my name is shiellah i had a first boyfriend who i was in vain with him for 5 years he had nothing i even helped him to go to London wen he came back my mum said we should get married and have a family on the day of introduction he didn't come and went to know he's in another place introducing another girl on the someday with mine wen we are waiting for him i was shocked couldn't believe, i had to forget and move on with my life and that's when i got this another too whom i was in relationship with him en he seem to be a pastor for one year plus and i had introduced him to my family he told my elders how is coming to marry me later he introduced a girl saying that's his cousin and later i went to know he's sleeping with the girl and even stay together in the some house i took passion to kill my self i had lost hope i felt am tired and i couldn't obey the shame to my family but i didn't die after 2 months met another guy who has been nice to me taking care of me respects me gives me everything i want taking care of my family gives me peace and makes me happy and i love him and he loves me too but the guy is married and he tells me how he wants to marry me he even introduced me to his mother but the wife doesn't know me but me i know her and i respect her i don't trouble her he even wanted to propose to me with an engagement ring but i told him am not ready now coz i need more advice am confused should i allow this man to marry me as a second wife or i should quite... Advice me please me...thank you


    Please use the comment box To Advice her as we Notify Her That we have publish it

    You can also use the contact Box Below to Send us any Thing you want us to publish for you


    3 Responses to “ New message received!!! I feel Like crying for this lady when she mail us with this! Please Read this she Need You Advice ”


    doky ched said...
    27 May 2014 at 04:45

    Eeeeyah,i really feel for you but please don't break a home,just put all your hope in God,he will bring someone that would love and cherish you and also marry you,just wait for your time,its not how far but


    Anonymous said...

    27 May 2014 at 05:41

    Well sheila, I wil advise u 2deceits 4rm such act,dating or marrying a. Man who has already commited himself saying "I do". Pray,live a happy life, God who made dem in" two's" will bring ur man 2u.


    oluyole oluwafemi mercy said...
    27 May 2014 at 05:43

    Dear u hv really gone through a lot. I carefully examine the disappointment u had n l discover its similar, d 1st guy intended to do introduction wt u end up doing it wt another person, similarly d 2nd one too. However, for this married guy things seems to be going fine for u as u explained, but he is married, looking at ur former challenges u may be tempted to give him a chance but my dear, I will sincerely tell you to seek d face of GOD, go to GOD ask questions.... "why am l having disappointment? what is d genesis of this problem? GOD what are the solutions to my problems,AFTER U CLARIFY THIS THEN U WILL KNOW ASK GOD TO LEAD U 2 D NEXT STEP. "Shd l marry this new guy or shd l wait 4 the right one? GOD help me am confused l dont want to make mistake or face any disappointment again, enough is enough!!! Ur relationship wt GOD matters if u are seeking his face and l pray GOD will give u a new song and laughter, GOD will not disappoint those that deligently seek his face.
    I wish you all the best


    *Important - If you want to be informed of any replies to your comment, check the "Subscribe By Email" before submitting. Please Do Not Spam

    Post a Comment